Eligible Countries:Â African countries
To be taken at (country):Â UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy
Subject Areas:Â TheÂ Cattolica Africa Scholarship program consists of ten 2-year MSc programs (Laurea Magistrale), all taught in English. These programs are preparing for an academic and/or professional career. Graduates of MSc programs are also eligible to enter PhD programs at Italian universities.
- MSc in Banking and FinanceÂ (Milan Campus)
- MSc in EconomicsÂ â€“Â Laurea Magistrale in EconomiaÂ (Milan Campus)
- Msc in Innovation and Technology ManagementÂ (Milan Campus)
- MSc in ManagementÂ (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Methods and Topics in Arts ManagementÂ â€“ Laurea Magistrale in Economia e Gestione dei Beni Culturali e dello SpettacoloÂ (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Statistical and actuarial sciences â€“Â Actuarial Sciences for insuranceÂ (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Statistical and actuarial sciences â€“Â Data Analytics for Business and EconomicsÂ (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Agriculture and Food EconomicsÂ (Cremona Campus)
- MSc in HealthcareÂ ManagementÂ â€“ Laurea Magistrale in Management dei Servizi (Roma Campus)
- MSc in Global Business ManagementÂ â€“ (Piacenza Campus)
Eligibility Criteria:Â Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Cattolica Africa Scholarship, which is applicable only for the degree programs taught in English.
Admission requirements for all Master Degree programs include:
- Completion of at least a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degree or higher)
- English Language Test score: IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or TOEFL IBT 80 if English is not your first language.or successful completion of a degree program taught in the English language.
- An application fee of 75â‚¬ is due in order to submit the candidacy.
Number of Awards:Â Not specified
Value of Award:Â â‚¬5540 tuition waiver per year.
Duration of Award:Â Cattolica Africa Scholarship Program will be offered for 2 years
Method of Application:
- Download the application guidelines and read them carefully.Â Make sure you follow the instructions provided in order to properly submit your application.
- Select the degree program of your choice.Â You may select up to two programs. Your application will be considered for your first choice only. In case of your application being unsuccessful, will we automatically consider you for the second choice.
- Create your account, fill out the online form and upload the required documentsÂ (listed in the guidelines)
- Pay the application fee (75â‚¬, non-refundable) and submit your application. We will start processing your application after the payment of the application fee has been received: check that the status of the application in your Self Service Center is â€œApplied and paidâ€. In case it is not, please contact.Â email@example.com
VisitÂ scholarship webpageÂ for details
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â
- 1st Round: 30th November, 2018 â€“ 1st February, 2019
- 2nd Round: 2nd February 2018 â€“ 15th March, 2019
- 3rd Round: 16thÂ March 2018 â€“ 15th April, 2019