Applicants are currently being accepted for theÂ MIT â€“ Zaragoza Dual Degree Scholarships which will be provided to International students who are willing to undergo a degree program in Spain.
Course Level:Â Masters
Eligible Countries:Â International
Eligible Field Of Study:Â Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be expected to show extraordinary potential for leadership and professional success, bringing new vision and commitment to the area of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree prorgam
- Applicants must beÂ FluentÂ in English and have a competitive IELTS or TOEFL score
Method of Application:Â Â Interested applicants are advised to fill out theÂ scholarship application form, including the following:
- a statement describing their economical situation, an essay explaining their reasons for applying for the scholarship, their interests, aptitudes, career plans, etc.
- Income Statement
- Copy of Passport
- Acceptance Letter
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 31, 2019