The University of Gothenburg Study Scholarships (UGSS) Programme offers fee-paying students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a Masterâ€™s degree programme, with entry autumn semester 2019. Find out if you are eligible to apply!
Eligible Countries:Â International
To be taken at (country):Â Sweden
Course Level:Â Masters
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for the scholarship selection process,
- You are required to pay tuition fees
- You have applied for a Masterâ€™s programme, full-time studies, at the University of Gothenburg by 15 January 2019
- You have paid the application fee and documented your eligibility for studies by 1 February 2019
Number of Awardees:Â Not specified
Value of Scholarship:Â The scholarship covers:
- Tuition fees for a Masterâ€™s programme at the University of Gothenburg
- 27 000 SEK per study semester
- The FAS plus insurance for fee-paying students
Method of Application:Â
- You apply for the scholarship by submitting an online scholarship application form. The scholarship application form will be available on our website betweenÂ 4 February and 14 February 2019.
- You should also submit your CV and a Letter of Motivation for the Masterâ€™s programme you have applied for. If you have applied for more than one Masterâ€™s programme please submit one Letter of Motivation for each.
- More detailed information will be available on 16 January 2019.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â
- Application opens 4th February 2019
- Application closes 14th February 2019. at midnight CET (annual).