Applications are invited from excellent students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the following institution;
- Danube University Krems, Austria
- University of Tampere, Finland
- Beijing Normal University, China
- OsnabrÃ¼ck University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- EÃ¶tvÃ¶s LorÃ¡nd University, Hungary
- Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology (deemed to be University), India.
This program is created to foster excellence, innovation, and internationalization in HEIs; to boost the attractiveness of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) and support the EUâ€™s external action in the field of higher education; and to improve the level of competences and skills of Master graduates and their employability.
Course Level:Â Masters
Eligible Countries:Â All nationalities.
- Applicants must hold a first university degree. This should be at least a Bachelor Degree issued by a university, quantified as three years of studies corresponding to 180 ECTS.
- Applicants shall show a strong motivation and interest to learn and work in the field of development and management of research and innovation in higher education.
- Applicants shall have sufficient knowledge of English for academic purposes.
Method of Application:Â Â MARIHE only acceptsÂ electronic applicationsÂ submitted through our MARIHE application database.
- Application Form
- Passport/Personal Identification Card
- Curriculum Vitae / CV
- Letter of Motivation / LoM
- Final University Diploma from prior university degree(s)
- Transcript of Records
- Photograph (portrait), JPG preferred
- Proof of Proficiency in English
- Two Letters of Recommendation
VisitÂ The Scholarships WebpageÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline: December 5, 2018