UniversitÃ¤tÂ Hamburg supports its international students on their way to the successful completion of their degrees with degree completion grants.
Course Level:Â Grants
Eligible Countries:Â International
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- not be German citizens;
- not be eligible forÂ BAfÃ¶GÂ (federal student loan scheme);
- be preparing for or are in the final examination phase of their studies;
- have no financial support during this phase (proof required).
Method of Application:Â For the relevant application periods, please use the corresponding application link and log yourself in using your STiNE ID (detailed instructions on applying online are availableÂ here):
Application deadlines 1 June/1 December
Online applications require the following documents:
- tabular CV
- reason for your application
- tabular schedule detailing all steps leading to your final examination
- an evaluation from the supervisor of your final thesis
You must upload these documents to the online application portal.
VisitÂ The Official WebpageÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- 1st June 2018Â (for period of funding from 1 Julyâ€“31 December) (CLOSED)
- 1st December 2018Â (for period of funding from 1 Januaryâ€“30 June)