Â INSEAD has launched the INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund scholarship to support its goal of admitting talented candidates from the African region. For those who are set back by financial difficulties, this scholarship will help them realise their dream of achieving an MBA at one of the top business schools in the world.
Course Level:Â MBA
Eligible Countries:Â Countries in Africa
To be taken at (University):Â Any of the INSEAD Business school campuses
The INSEAD scholarship portfolio helps the school to cultivate a diverse classroom setting with a good mix of nationalities, academic and professional backgrounds, and gender. Interested candidates for this scholarship have to answer the following essay questions.
1).Describe (a) why you wish to undertake the INSEAD MBA (b) How you envisage contributing to the future development of your country or region (c) Why you should be selected for the INSEAD African scholarships. (Max 400 words for all the questions)
2).Provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances as well as a cash flow forecast for the year at INSEAD (details of income set against all expenditures). Explain how you expect to finance your studies if you do not obtain this scholarship (200 words).
- INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund Scholarship will be awarded in each Class to candidates who demonstrate outstanding professional and personal achievements, with a commitment to contribute to the breadth of diversity on the programme.
- They should possess outstanding academic achievements, leadership experience and growth potential.
- To be eligible for the INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund Scholarship, candidates must also be a national of an African country and have spent a substantial part of their lives, and received part of their prior education in Africa.
- Preference will be given to candidates who reside in the region and the scholarship will be awarded to those who require financial assistance.
- Only candidates who are admitted to the MBA programme or are in the interview process may apply.
Number of Awardees:Â One INSEAD Africa Leadership Fund Scholarship will be awarded in each Class to candidates who demonstrate outstanding professional and personal achievements.
Value of Scholarship:Â 50 000 EUR
Duration of Scholarship:Â 1 year
Method of Application:Â Â Submit your application on line through the INSEAD Africa Scholarship Group.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â
July 2020 Class:
Applications Open: 22 October 2018
Deadline: 5 November 2018
Applications Open: 17 December 2018
Deadline: 4 January 2019
December 2020 Class:
Applications Open: 25 March 2019
Deadline: 8 April 2019
Applications Open: 20 May 2019
Deadline: 3 June 2019
Award Provider:Â INSEAD Business school.