The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs offers the HEC-Paris/ EiffelÂ MBA scholarships to the developing countries students to pursue MBA degree.
Course Level:Â MBA
Eligible Countries:Â EIFFEL is offered for candidates working in emerging countries
Eligibility Criteria:Â The HEC MBA Program applies on behalf of admitted eligible students. In order to be eligible the candidate must:
- Be aged 30 years old or less in the selection year.
- Only admitted candidates can apply for this scholarship.
- Have a single nationality from a developing country deemed an â€™emerging countryâ€™ by the French state department, especially those in Asia and Latin America, for example, currently under-represented among the student population in France.
Method of Application:Â Interested candidates should first apply for admission into the HEC Paris MBA programme in order to get this scholarship.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Within 1 week of admission. No essay required
- For those admitted and confirmedÂ afterÂ 1/01/18: March 2019
- For those admitted and confirmedÂ afterÂ 1/01/19Â : March 2020