The Edith Cowan University is providing the Overseas Partner Scholarship to International students who have interest in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate
Eligible Countries:Â International
- Applicants must have completed an eligible program at an articulated partner institution off-shore;
- Applicants must be commencing study at ECU inÂ 2019 or 2020;
- Applicants must meet ECUâ€™s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- Applicants must not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- Applicants must be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen
Method of Application:Â To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer;
- have met admission requirements relevant to their chosen course of study;
- accept their Letter of Offer as per the instructions provided;
- pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer; and
- be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed.
ContactÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ for more information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â July 30, 2019