Kingâ€™s College London is offering an award to undergraduate students entering for the 2018/2019 academic session.
One award for entry onto ONE of the following full-time Undergraduate programmes:
- â€¢Â BSc in Global Health & Social Medicine
- â€¢Â BA in Global Health & Social Medicine
Course Level:Â UndergraduateÂ
Eligible Countries:Â UK, EU and International
Eligibility Criteria:Â All students applying for the BA or BSc in Global Health and Social Medicine full time programmes to begin in September 2019, including UK, EU and Overseas students, are eligible for this scholarship.
Selection Criteria:Â The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the assessments of three criteria:
- Previous academic performance;
- relevant experience where appropriate;
- personal statement indicating reasons for applying to a particular programme.
Value of Award:Â Â£9,000 each
Duration of Program:Â 4 years
Method of Application:Â There is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. All individuals who have submitted a complete UCAS application by 6pm (UK time) on the 14 January 2019 will be considered for the scholarship automatically. Applications which are incomplete on receipt (for example, missing personal statements, references or predicted grades) will not be considered for the scholarship.
The successful candidates will be notified no later than 15 March 2019.
When offered a scholarship, you must also meet the following criteria for the scholarship to be awarded:
- Accept the Universityâ€™s offer of a place as your firm (first) choice by 2 April 2019;
- meet the conditions of your offer (if you firmly accept an unconditional offer you are automatically deemed to have met the conditions of your offer);
- enrol as a full time student on the BA or BSc in Global Health and Social Medicine.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 14th January 2019