The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) offers theÂ KAIST International Student ScholarshipÂ for undergraduateÂ international students.Â KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships are very competitive and once a student is selected by KAIST, his/her tuition fee is waived off and he/she will get scholarship based on KAIST policies.
The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) offers theÂ KAIST International Student ScholarshipÂ forÂ undergraduateÂ international students.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate taught
Eligible Countries:Â International
Eligible Field of Study:Â Courses offered at the University
- Applicants of International Student Admission
- Students must maintain GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAISTÂ after their freshman year.
Value of Scholarship:Â
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- National Health insurance
Method of Application:Â
- There is no separate process for applying scholarship. Just check â€œKAIST scholarshipâ€ on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
- Interested candidates should refer to the guidelinesÂ hereÂ to prepare for required documents in detail.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 31st October 2018