The University of Applied Sciences is a young university.Â It was founded in 1991.Â There are currently around 3,500 students in 26 degree programs in social sciences and education, city |Â Construction |Â Culture, civil engineering, information science and design enrolled.
University of Applied Sciences Potsdam is inviting applications for three scholarships for MA in Childhood Studies and Childrenâ€™s Rights. Scholarships are available for international students.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree program.
Eligible Countries:Â Scholarships are available for international students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Necessary requirementsÂ which applicants for a scholarship must fulfill:
You may apply for a â€œDeutschland-Stipendiumâ€ at the University of Applied Sciences Potsdam if you
â€“ Are enrolled at the University of Applied Sciences Potsdam for the Winter Semester 2018/19 and will still be within your regular period of study during this funding period
â€“ Have demonstrated outstanding ability in your studies to date or in professional life
â€“Â Are not in receipt of any other aptitude- or performance-related material funding worth â‚¬ 30 or more on monthly average from the funding institutions for the academically gifted, the German Academic Exchange Service or foreign institutions
Method of Application:Â Gifted students should apply within the application period 24 September 2018 to 11 October 2018 and in the required form both online and also on paper with all the necessary documents by post.
Applications should be made in two steps
Complete the application form fully, check your data carefully and submit the form online.
Print out the application PDF, sign it and send your application,Â with all necessary documents and certificates, in the stipulated form and before the prescribed deadline to the GeschÃ¤ftsstelle Deutschland-Stipendium der FH Potsdam.
Your paper application must be accompanied by the followingÂ documents:
- The fully completed and personally signed application form
- Your personal rÃ©sumÃ© (CV) in tabular style
- A statement of your personal motivation
- Your current certificate of student enrolment for the Winter Semester 2018/2019
- For students in M.A. courses, final degree grade of prior Diploma or B.A. study courses
- Evaluations of internships and professional employment
- Documentation of any awards or prizes received
- Documentation of other attainments and of further forms of social/political etc. commitment.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â October 11, 2018