The University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a Masterâ€™s programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Masterâ€™s programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the following subjects:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Internet Science & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
â‚¬ 3,000 â€“ â‚¬ 25,000 for one year (approximately 50 scholarships available). If you have applied for a two-year programme, make sure you read the information about two-year study programmes below.
Have a look at theÂ overview of the estimated costs of livingÂ in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
Please note: This scholarship is meant as compensation for study related costs. It is up to the scholarship student to decide how to spend the money. No costs (e.g. tuition fees) will be paid on your behalf.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available to both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries
- Number ofÂ Scholarships: Approximately 50 scholarships are available.
- ScholarshipÂ can be taken inÂ the Netherlands
Eligible Countries:Â The scholarship is available to both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries
Eligibility Criteria: You must have obtained:
- An average grade of 7 (out of 10) at the end of the third quartile of the first year
- At least 50% of European Credits at the end of the third quartile of the first year
Method of Application:
- Please read theÂ information for applicants, scholarship eligibility criteria definitions and supporting documentation requirements before applying.
- The application deadline will be midnight on the closing date stated above.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â February 01, 2019