The University of New South Wales is offering the HDR Architecture Scholarships to International students who are interested in studying a degree program at the Institution.
Course Level:Â Postgraduate Research
Eligible Countries:Â International
Value Of Scholarships:Â $122,500.
- Applicants must have demonstrable knowledge and experience in Game Engines (i.e. Unity), Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, 3D Modeling.
- Applicants must Have applied for admission or commenced the facultyâ€™s EOI process for admission to a UNSW Doctor of Philosophy at UNSW Built Environment.
- Applicants must Have had at least three years of professional experience in a built environment discipline
- Applicants must Have an interest in a research and/or academic career in one or more of the following, in order of importance:
- oÂ Â Â Evolutionary game theory
oÂ Â Â Gaming Environments
oÂ Â Â Artificial Intelligence
oÂ Â Â Crowdsourcing
oÂ Â Â Virtual Reality
Method of Application:Â PhD applicants should follow the application process as detailedÂ here. That process includes the submission of an Expression of Interest (EOI), which will be considered by the facultyâ€™s Higher Degree Committee.
PhD applicants should write a separate 1000 word statement clearly summarizing the proposed topic area, a suggested methodology, a preliminary title and the contribution of the research to new knowledge within the field of enquiry listed above.
The successful applicant will be expected to submit a dissertation of 40,000 to 50,000 words, with the creative project retained in the UNSW library as a digital copy.
PhD applicants should submit their statement toÂ Associate Professor Hank Haeusler, Discipline Director, Bachelor of Computational Design, School of Architecture and Design.
Please include â€œHDR Architecture PhD Research Scholarshipâ€ in the subject line of the email.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â OctoberÂ 12, 2018