Applications are currently invited for the 2018 KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship. This scholarship program is awarded to Nigerians who are interested in pursuing a degree program in any Nigerian Institutions.
This scholarship program is committed to Improving Communities and contributing towards Education Advancement.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate
Eligible Countries:Â Nigeria
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria
Method of Application:Â Interested applicants are required to Send an email toÂ NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.comÂ with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder;
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
Kindly state the codeÂ KSP2018Â in the subject of the email.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 21st September 2018