The new Vice-Chancellorâ€™s International Scholarship is now available at Macquarie University to recognise academic excellence for international students.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
Eligible Countries:Â This scholarship is available for international students.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Meet the Universityâ€™s academic and English requirements for the course (must hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline).
- Achieved a minimum GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Commencement may not be deferred.
- Apply for a course and remain enrolled in a full-time study load.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
Method of Application:Â
- Lodge an application for your chosen degree
- Receive your Macquarie University student ID number and submit a scholarship application
You must apply for your degree before you apply for the scholarship. Scholarships are limited so we encourage you to accept your offer and scholarship early to avoid disappointment
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â December 12, 2018