The Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong is offering up to 50 women in MBA Scholarships aimed to improve the participation of women in MBA programs.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Eligible Countries:Â The Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
If you are a woman who is an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia and is interested in the Sydney Business School, the University of Wollongong Women in MBA scholarship, you must first seek nomination from your employer and have them agree to support you by contributing between 15-50 per cent towards the cost of completing the MBA.
Method of Application:Â All parts of the application form have been completed Ensure the following documents are included with your application:
- Certified documentation showing residential status or certified copies of visa, passport or birth certificate
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Supporting statement from the sponsor
- Statement of Motivation
Ensure the following documents (where applicable) is included with your application:
- Documentation showing change of name
- Proof of proficiency in English
- Recognition of Prior Learning documentation
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Open for applications