The Kingâ€™s CollegeÂ will be offering 3 first yearÂ bursaries of up to Â Â£12,000Â to new medical undergraduate students starting in 2018.
This bursary scheme has been newly established through a generous donation from the executors of the estate of Dr Donald Dean. The bursaries are intended to help students undertaking the five yearÂ Medicine andÂ six yearsÂ Extended Medical Degree Programme.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a graduate program.
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for UK students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a current, first year, the first-degree medical student at Kingâ€™s College London in 2018?
- Be classed as home fee status and permanently domiciled in the UK.
- Be enrolled on the 5-year MBBS or 6-year EMDP program.
- Not be repeating, re?sitting or returning from a period of interrupted study.
- Be able to demonstrate that you have applied for and taken the full means tested part of your student loan for maintenance.
- Be in receipt of the maximum Maintenance Grant, and a Kingâ€™s Living Bursary.
- Have a household income of Â£25,000 or less and have given Student Finance â€˜consent to shareâ€™ your household income data with the College.
Method of Application:Â All applicants must complete and submit the application form for consideration by the scholarship panel by 31 October 2018.
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 31, 2018