The Queensland University of Technology is inviting applications for Business Academic Excellence Scholarship to study in Australia. This scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand citizens.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to study an undergraduate degree programme.
Eligible Countries:Â This scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand citizens.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To receive the scholarship you must:
- Be starting university for the first time in 2019 (excluding START QUT or similar programs)
- Be graduating Year 12 in 2018 at an Australian high school, or have graduated Year 12 in 2017 and taken a gap year
- Have achieved an unadjusted OP 1 or 2 (or equivalent ATAR)
- Receive a QTAC offer for a full-time place in BS05, BS08 or a double degree with a Business component
There is no mid-year application process. Students starting study in Semester 2, 2019 must apply in this round.
You must also:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or hold a permanent humanitarian visa
- Not hold any other merit-based scholarship (Equity scholarships are allowed)
- Complete and lodge the scholarship application by the due date.
Method of Application:Â Applications for 2019 are now open.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Open for applications