Applications are invited for Dominica Houston AssociationÂ Scholarship to study in the USA. Applicants from USA are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Dominica Houston AssociationÂ Scholarship provides individual grants, paid directly to the educational institution, to selected students.
Course Level:Â Scholarship application for graduating high school seniors accepted into a two year, or four-year college program current college/university students enrolled in a two-year or four-year undergraduate program 2018-2019.
Eligible Countries:Â Applicants from the USA are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Scholarships will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Academic achievement (high school diploma, GED or college GPA)
- Defined career goals
- Financial hardship (Financial need)
- Community serviceÂ within the last 3 years
How to Apply:Â Requirements for scholarship consideration:
- Completed scholarship application
- AcceptanceÂ into two or four years accredited college program
- Must be a full-time student
- The application must be postmarked no later than September 15th 2018
- The application MUST beÂ emailed
Include the following with your application:
- Acceptance letter or unofficial transcript from a college
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one from a teacher or instructor who has taught you during the past year)
- 150-200 wordsÂ essay (typed) summarizing your short and long-term career goals, including financial hardship, and community service activities.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â September 15, 2018