The Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad now invites scholarship applications from qualified and deserving individuals seeking financial assistance in pursuing their full-time undergraduate studies in Malaysian institutions of higher learning.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Scholarship is available for Malaysian citizens.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Malaysian citizen
- Good academic results (STPM, A-Levels or equivalent minimum 2As / Foundation-minimum CGPA of 3.5)
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- A record of active participation in extracurricular activities
- Must have a confirmed placement from institutions of higher learning
- Not bonded, holding any other scholarship or receiving assistance from any organisation
- Be prepared to serve a 3 year bond with the Group at any location upon graduation.
Method of Application:Â Download the applicationÂ form. The completed form, certificates and offer letter from the institution are to be sent by post.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â August 24, 2018