The Newcastle University, UK in collaboration with INTO is offering the Tuition Free International Scholarship program to Individuals interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate
Eligible Countries:Â International Students
- Applicants must have a minimum English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5
- Applicants must beÂ international fee-paying students
- Applicants must haveÂ completed 12 years of schooling with good grades.
- Applicants must have applied or applying toÂ Newcastle University, United Kingdom.
- Applicants must be a minimum of 17 years old.
Method of Application:
To apply for the scholarship you will need to: Fill in theÂ scholarship application form, and send with the documents belowÂ toÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ byÂ 31 July (for September start) or 31 October (for January start).
The following are required during application:
- Letter of offer
- Latest academic transcript
- Evidence of English proficiency
- One page personal statement
All applications will be reviewed by a scholarship panel and successful applicants will be notified via the email address provided on the scholarship application.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â
- 31st July
- 31st October