The University Of Houston – Victoria invites applcations from International students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship covers $3000 per year ($1500 per semester, fall and spring semester). Scholarship only applies to the out-of-state tuition and fees.Â Additional fees and costs of attendance are not included in this scholarship. The scholarship award can only be usedÂ for study at UHV. The scholarship award is available for:
- A maximum of five semesters (2.5 years) for graduate international students meeting the eligibility requirements listed below.
- A maximum of nine semesters (4.5 years) for undergraduate international students meeting the eligibility requirements listed below.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligible Countries:Â International
Eligibility Criteria:Â All international students must meet the following requirements to be eligible to receive the International Student Cultural Scholarship (ISCS)
- New F-1/J-1 international students must be admitted to UHV before the scholarship is awarded. Once the student is admitted, the scholarship amount will be listed in the students immigration document I-20
- F-1/J-1 students must be registered fulltime
- U.S. transfer international students must be in good immigration status prior to their transfer to UHV
- All new international students must attend the mandatory international student orientation
- Scholarship recipient must pay all outstanding university bills on or before the due dates.
Method of Application:Â No application Necessary, students will be awarded the scholarship automatically during their first semester. Students must submit a completedÂ International Student Cultural Scholarship Appeal FormÂ via email toÂ %firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ on or before July 1st for fall semester and January 6th for the spring semester if he/she fails to maintain the scholarship requirement.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Students will be notified via email on cancellation, appeal deadlines, appeal decisions and awards. It is the studentâ€™s responsibility to determine their eligibility to apply, maintain, reapply and appeal for the scholarship and be aware of the respective deadlines.