Applications are invited for Jinggangshan University Scholarships are now available to study undergraduate and language programs. Theses scholarships are available to Non-Chinese students.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and language programs.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Scholarship is available to Non-Chinese students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All applicants should hold a valid passport, be healthy physically and mentally, be good in character and submit non-criminal record. They will abide by the laws and regulations of Chinese government, obey the university regulations and respect Chinese peopleâ€™s social custom and habits.
- Applicants for MBBS Program should technically have a score higher than 65% of the total score in such courses as English, biology and chemistry.
- Applicants for Civil Engineering Program should have a pass score or above in such courses as English, mathematics and physics.
- Undergraduate Programs: Aged 18 to 25, non-Chinese citizens with senior high school diplomas or above.
- Chinese LanguageÂ Programs (non-degree): Aged 18 to 40, non-Chinese citizens with senior high school diplomas or above.
Method of Application:Â Application documents
- Jinggangshan University Application Form for Foreign Studentsâ€™ Study in China (Download from websiteÂ http://gjc.jgsu.edu.cn)
- The senior high school or above diplomas and the transcripts
- Valid passport (scanning copy or photocopy)
- Non-criminal record certificate provided by their residence police station or proof of school performance provided by his /her school.
- An economic guarantee by a person (including a foreigner who has a regular job in China) or company, or an income proof from parentâ€™s employing organization, or a certificate of bank saving.
- Physical examination result from officially recognized hospital.
- Photo (The requirements are the same as passport photo).
- Chinese language learning experience proofs or HSK Certificates (if any).
Please understand that we will not return the above-mentioned application documents no matter whether the applicant is admitted or not.
Application procedure:Â A. Send scanning copy of application documents required above in 6.1 to e-mail address:Â gjc-at-jgsu.edu.cnÂ orÂ 474512489-at-qq.com;
B. Send the paper manuscripts of application documents required above in 6.1 to International School of Jinggangshan University. Â Delivery Address: No.28 Xueyuan Road, Qingyuan District, Jiâ€™an City, Jiangxi Province, P.R.China.