The LUISS School of Government is offering two scholarships for female candidates. Scholarships are available for students interested in attending the second level Master in International Public Affairs during the academic year 2018/2019.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing masterâ€™s programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Scholarships are open to international students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â As to participate to the selection procedure for these scholarships, candidates need to satisfy the following:
An EU second cycle university degree or equivalent, or eligible non-EU four year university degree with at least 240 ECTS or equivalent US/ British number of credits;
Official residence in Egypt;
Certified professional experience in Egyptian government departments or public administrations
Knowledge of English with a minimum level of B2;
Professional motivation for attending this course.
Method of Application:Â Applications must be presented by completing the specific form attached to this call and available on this page and must be sent to the LUISS School of Government by 24 June 2018. The following must be attached to the application:
LUISS Scholarship application form (download, fill in and attach to online Master application);
- Copy of passport;
- Copy of official residency certificate;
- Copy of degree certificate or equivalent certification issued by the University (e.g. Supplement Diploma);
- Certification of exams taken during the degree inclusive of academic years, official grades and earned credits;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Motivation letter;
- Certification of knowledge of English;
- One letter of references specific to the Master in International Public Affairs dated no earlier than 1 April 2018.
The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 24, 2018