Executive MBA at MCI Management Center Innsbruck in Austria, 2018
The MCI Management Center Innsbruck is offering Attractive Scholarships for Executive MBA. Students will receive funding of 4,725 euros for Executive Masterâ€™s in International Business Online program.
MCI Management Center Innsbruck is a privately organized business school in Innsbruck, Austria, offering study programs leading to Bachelor and Master degrees as well as Executive Master programs (MBA, MSc, LL.M.), Executive Certificate programs, Management seminars, Customized programs and research.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing executive masterâ€™s programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
Method of Application:
- Curriculum vitae with corresponding documents of the main stages (academic records, certificates, etc.)
- Motivational letter for applying for the scholarship for the International Business MBA Online (max. 0,5 â€“ 1 page).
- Mid-term career goals (max. 0,5 â€“ 1 page).
- Essay detailing the applicantâ€™s motivation for enrolling in the study program International Business MBA Online (> 1000 words).
- Proof of an adequate command of English: TOEFL (min. 92) or IELTS (min. 6.5)
Please submit application via email.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â July 27, 2018