Eastern Mediterranean University is offering scholarships for Turkish and international students. These scholarships are available for pursuing master and PhD program.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master and PhD programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Turkish and international students can apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- The minimum requirement to be considered for 100% scholarship is 3.00 (out of 4.00) or higher undergraduate graduation CGPA.
- The minimum requirement to be considered for 50% scholarship is 2.75 (out of 4.00) or higher undergraduate graduation CGPA.
- The departments will rank the applicants based on their departmental assessment criteria (not only CGPA). The department may grant 100% scholarship to one applicant and up to two 50% scholarships to two applicants.
- English Language Requirements:Â All applicants for whom English is a second language is required to present a recent TOEFL or IELTS score or to pass a proficiency examination organised by EMU.
Method of Application: The mode of applying is online.
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded (valid for your studentship at EMU) (add documents).
- Give details of any application(s) for a grant/scholarship that you have made (add documents).
- Statement of Purpose / Intention (Please submit on a separate sheet: Your purpose in applying to the program chosen, explaining your motivation as well as the areas of specialisation which would be of interest to you within the discipline).
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card.
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Program specific documents: Architecture (Ph.D. & Master): Portfolio.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â January 14, 2018