The University of Copenhagen at the Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science is delighted to offer two three year PhD fellowships in Lanthanide Solution Chemistry commencing in the period from 01.09.2018 â€“ 31.08.2021.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â This scholarship is available to international students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants should hold a BA or a MSc degree in chemistry with good results and have good English skills. As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications, emphasis will also be laid on statements from project supervisors and relevant work experience.
Method of Application:Â Application Procedure
The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW below.
- Motivation letter including a description what it is that drives you to pursue a PhD degree
- Cover Letter, stating which PhD project you are applying for, detailing your motivation and background for applying for the specific PhD project, and including full contact details for 2-4 referees who will support your application and who we may contact if relevant
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc/BA/MChem/MSc or equivalent)
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE, if relevant
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â August 1, 2018