Newtons Scholarship at University of Surrey in UK, 2018
The University of Surrey is pleased to offer Newtons Scholarship to encourage and support undergraduate students for 2019 entry. This scholarship is available for UK and EU Students.Â The Newtons Scholarship aims to encourage and support undergraduate students on the mathematics courses at the University of Surrey.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Available to UK/EU students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligibleÂ you must meet the following criteria;
- Achieve AAA at A level, excluding General Studies or Critical Thinking (or equivalent*) and select the University of Surrey as your first choice
- Family income of less than Â£30,000
*Equivalent grades are as follows:
- AAA at A-Level (excluding General Studies or Critical Thinking) or
- 36 points in the International Baccalaureate or
- D*DD in the BTEC (QCF level 3) Extended Diploma or
- AAAAB in Scottish Highers plus AA in Scottish Advanced Highers in relevant subjects or
- A2A2A2A2A2A2 in Irish Highers or
- D3, D3, M1 in the principle subjects in the Cambridge Pre-U
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â July 21, 2019