Incentive Scholarships at Meiji University in Japan, 2018
Meiji University is offering International Students Incentive Scholarship Program for 2018 intake. This programme is for privately financed international students enrolled in a regular course to obtain a degree of Meiji University.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate and graduate degrees are available.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To apply for the scholarship, all applicants must:
- Obtains a citizenship of the target country/region specified in Appendix. The applicants who have dual nationality are eligible only if ALL nationalities are from of the target country/region.
- Resides in the target countries/regions specified in Appendix at the time of the application (Except students who are enrolled in Meiji University as a MEXT scholar).
- Be admitted to Meiji University through admission exams designed for international students.
- Plan to have resident status of â€œCollege Studentâ€.
- Does not receive any other scholarship.
- Be motivated to join international networking activities for Meiji University students.
National/International Students:Â International students can apply for Incentive Scholarship Program.
Method of Application:Â The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Each program has a different deadline.
For more details visit the Scholarship link