The Penn State Erie, The Behrend College is offering two Graduate Scholarships, the Catherine and Mark Loevner Scholarship and the B.J. and Barbara Walker Scholarship. Scholarships are available for students who are enrolled or planning to enrol in the MBA Program or Master of Professional Accounting at Penn State Behrend.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing masterâ€™s programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be considered for enrollment in Penn State Behrendâ€™s Erie and Pittsburgh MBA programs you must have received a bachelorâ€™s degree from a regionally-accredited institution under residence and credit conditions substantially equivalent to those required by Penn State.
Method of Application:Â You can submit your online application prior to taking the GMAT if required. Learn about important application deadlines and semester dates.
- Completed applications are processed on a rolling basis.
- A complete application (including GMAT score, if required) must be submitted by the deadline date.
- Individuals who require a student visa should not apply to this program.
- View semester dates and student action guidelines on Penn Stateâ€™s academic calendar
- Applicants will need to complete all pre-enrollment modules prior to enrolling in the program; applications should/can be started in advance to meet application deadlines.
Complete the FAFSA and submit the online scholarship application.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 18, 2018