LIGS University is offering the scholarship for from students from developing countries to pursue MBA programme. This is a fully funded scholarship available to study the prestigious MBA degree program.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Ability to study and communicate in English;
- Meeting theÂ general admissions criteriaÂ for the Interactive Online MBA program at LIGS University:
- Proficiency in the chosen language/languages of study
- Bachelorâ€™s degree
To receive a full scholarship you must be either a citizen or resident of aÂ developing countryÂ (applicable for categories Least Developed Countries and Other Low Income Countries according to the OECD rating).
Method of Application:Â All applicants interested in the MBA scholarship have to provide several documents including recommendation letter from an employer / supervisor or school principal if not yet employed.
Applicant must send the following documents:
- Cover letter in which you explain your motivation
- Recommendation letter from your employer / supervisor / school principal
- Copy of a document proving the highest degree earned
- Curriculum vitae including your photograph
- Application form
All documents should be sent electronically toÂ scholarship-at-ligsuniversity.com.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 15, 2018