The Institut Pasteur is currently accepting applications for Pasteur-Roux and Pasteur-Cantarini Postdoctoral Fellowships for Spring Call 2018. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
These fellowships are dedicated to postdoctoral researchers aiming to conduct research projects in Institut Pasteur laboratories on the Paris campus.
Course Level:Â Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini fellowships are only tenable in Institute Pasteur laboratories locatedÂ on the Paris Campus.
- The host laboratory can only presentÂ one application per session.
- Postdocs already present on the Institute Pasteur are eligible to apply to the Pasteur-Roux fellowship program.
- Fellows ofÂ any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have completed a doctoral degreeÂ within less than 6 years at the time of application or will do so prior to commencing fellowship. The eligibility period is extended to 7 years afterÂ the thesis defence in case ofÂ one pregnancy, and to up to 8 years in case of two pregnancies.
- Unsuccessful applicants to a previous Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini Fellowship call are eligible to re-apply.
- Successful fellows of the Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini program must start their work in the host Pasteur laboratory within 8 months after notification of the award. Regarding the present call, the appointment start date must beÂ before January 2019.
- The proposed research program must be achievable within the two-year funding.
- Applications from an IP laboratory that already benefits from a postdoctoral funding package (e.g., newly arrived G5 or unit) are not accepted.
- Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini Fellowships cannot be used to complement other sources of funding.
- The Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini program does not consider spontaneous applications. Before applying, the candidate must ensure he/she is accepted by a host laboratory of the Institute Pasteur in Paris.
- Applications from former Institute Pasteur PhD students will not be considered, except if a first post-doctoral training has been performed in another research institution.
- A Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini Fellowship will not be awarded to the same host laboratory in two consecutive calls.
Method of Application:Â
- Fellowship applications consist of a single pdf document that contains the following items (in the order indicated):Â (1)Application form (to download);Â (2)Â Presentation letter from the host IP lab head;Â (3)Â Scanned copy of the candidateâ€™s passport or ID (pages showing your photograph and your identification)
- Complete application should be submitted in .pdf format and named as follow: Applicantâ€™s SURNAME Name_ Lab Headâ€™s SURNAME.pdf (example: SMITH John_Lab CARTER)
- Applications should be sent beforeÂ March 19th, 2018 (6:00 PM) toÂ bourses-at-pasteur.fr.
- To Be Provided Separately:Â Up to three reference letters sent directly from recommenders toÂ bourses-at-pasteur.frÂ Â beforeÂ March 19th, 2018 (6:00 PM). Recommendation letters must be submitted on official institution letterhead and named as follow LOR_Applicantâ€™s SURNAME Name_ Recommenderâ€™s SURNAME.pdf (example: LOR_SMITH John_KENNEDY)
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 19, 2018