The E2S-UPPA consortium gathering UPPA-Inra-Inria is now accepting applications for 8 PhD grants. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this grant. Fellowships are opened to highly qualified graduates from any field of Energy and Environment, or from a closely related discipline.
Course Level:Â Grants are available to pursue Ph.D. programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance requirements: candidates must hold a Masterâ€™s degree, or equivalent degree, with outstanding records.
- English language requirements: applicants whose first language is not French or English are usually required to provide proofs of proficiency of the required language skills.
- Required competencies: Applicants are expected to show outstanding commitment connected to the research priorities of the laboratories hosted by the consortium.
Method of Application:Â Required application documentsÂ (single pdf file)
- Cover letter- 1-3 pages where you introduce yourself and present your qualifications and achievements, and emphasis on future goals and research focus.
- Are there any specific projects and research issues you are primarily interested in (see list at the end of this call)- To be indicated in the motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies of certificates of any academic degrees and marks reports during their master studies; for candidates with a Masterâ€™s degree in progress during the 2017-2018 academic year, please join marks and rankings corresponding to the first semester of the M2.
- Copies of certificates of French and/or English languages skills (for non-French or English speaking applicants)
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 31, 2018