The University of Edinburgh will offer one scholarship to a student from Tanzania for postgraduate Masters study in any subject offered by the University for the 2018/2019 academic session.
To be taken at (country): University of Edinburgh UK
Course Level: Masters
- The scholarships will be awarded to Tanzanian citizen who is normally resident in Tanzania, and who is accepted for admission on a full-time basis for a postgraduate Master’s programme of study at the University of Edinburgh.
- Applicants who already hold a degree from outside Tanzania will not be considered.
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
Method of Application:
- Eligible applicants will complete an online scholarship application.
- Information on how to apply will follow shortly
- As part of the personal statement section of the scholarship application applicants will be asked to answer the following question: ‘If Julius Nyerere was a student at the University of Edinburgh in 2018 and had a Twitter account, what would he tweet, and who would he follow? Explain your answer in 500-750 words.’
Scholarship Application Deadline: 2nd April 2018
Sponsors: University of Edinburgh UK
Important Notes: Please note that you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.