The University of Queensland scholarships are available for outstanding international students in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs in science at UQ.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for a UQ Science International Scholarship, you must:
- Be classified as an international student in Australia
- Have an unconditional or a conditional offer (with all conditions met by the scholarship closing date) from UQ
- For undergraduate programs, have completed senior high school and obtained an entry score that equates to a Queensland Tertiary Education rank of 96 or higher
- For postgraduate programs, have completed an undergraduate degree and obtained a GPA (Grade Point Average) of 6 or higher on a 7-point scale
- Not have already commenced your studies at UQ, even if you seek a change of program
- Not simultaneously hold another scholarship
Method of Application:Â For either the Full Degree Scholarship or the Advanced Standing Scholarship:
- Lodge an official UQ undergraduate or postgraduate application form for international students for entry into one of the eligible Science programs either directly to UQ or through your agent.
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the scholarship closing date).
- Complete and submit the Science International Scholarship online application form.
Scholarship Application Deadlines:Â 1st JuneÂ 2018