TheÂ University of Gastronomic Sciences is currently accepting applications for a three-year undergraduate degree inÂ Gastronomic Sciences and Cultures.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Students from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Italian high school graduatesÂ â€“ students who have a secondary school diploma obtained in Italy;
- Graduating Italian high school studentsÂ â€“ students who will obtain their high school diploma, in Italy, in 2017;
- Non-Italian high school graduates* â€“ students who have earned a non-Italian high school degree and are eligible for university enrollment (as reported on the Declaration of Value (Dichiarazione di Valore) issued by the relevant consular authorities).
*Important information for applicants with a U.S. High School Diploma: According to the â€œRegulations on foreign studentsâ€™ access to university courses in the period 2011-2014?, updated on 15 April 2013, US candidates must possess one of the following:
(1) A U.S. high school diploma and at least 3 successfully completed Advanced Placement exams
(2) Two years of college or university credit with all exams passed
For more information, please contact the Italian embassy or consulate in the United States. All non-EU candidates must enroll through the Italian consulate nearest their place of residence. Candidates should contact the Italian consulate as soon as possible to ensure sufficient time to complete the enrollment process.
Method of Application:Â In order to applyÂ to the three-year undergraduate program in Gastronomic Sciences and Cultures, candidates must:
- Complete the registration process
- Upload the supporting dossier
- Complete the written test
- Complete an online interviewÂ Â Â Â
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â July 3, 2018