For the academic year 2018-2019, Gifu University is offering scholarships for privately financed international students. Scholarships are open to students who are enrolled in Gifu University as of September 2017 and who will be enrolled in as of 1st April 2018.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programme.
Study Subject:Â Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award:Â These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Rotary Yoneyama Memorial: Â¥100,000 (U) and Â¥140,000 (G)
- Heiwa Nakajima Foundation: Â¥100,000
- Mitsubishi Corporation: Â¥100,000 (U) and Â¥150,000 (G)
- Sagawa International Scholarship Foundation: Â¥100,000
- The Korean Scholarship Foundation: Â¥25,000(U), Â¥40,000(M) and Â¥70,000(D)
- Docomo International Student: Â¥120,000 (M)
- Gifu University Scholarship: Â¥30,000
- Ajinomoto Scholarship Foundation: Â¥150,000 (G)
Scholarship can be taken in:Â Japan
Eligibility Criteria:Â Privately financed international students who are enrolled in Gifu University as of September 2017 and who will be enrolled in as of 1st April 2018.
Nationality:Â Scholarships are open to international students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Method of Application:
Those who want to apply for Privately Financed International Student Scholarship Candidates must accept the endorsement from their supervisor, and submit â€œ2018-2019 Gifu University Privately Financed International Student Scholarship Candidates Application Formâ€ to the office for faculty or graduate school or center they belong to at this time
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â September 15, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link