The Monash University is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1958, it is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria.
The Monash University is inviting applications for Engineering International Undergraduate Scholarships. These awards recognise high achieving international students studying Year 12 or IB in Australia and who receive an ATAR of at least 90.00.
The Monash Engineering offers a wide range of scholarships, designed not only to recognise academic excellence but also to enable students from diverse backgrounds to study engineering.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject:Â Scholarships are awarded in the field of engineering.
Scholarship Award:Â $5000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid for one year.
Number of Scholarships:Â The Faculty will offer up to 50 Engineering International Undergraduate Awards in 2018.
Scholarship can be taken inÂ Australia
All conditions must be met:
- International student
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2016
- ATAR of 90.00
- Commencing an undergraduate single or double engineering degree program at a Monash campus in Australia
Nationality:Â International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Equivalent Australian Year 12
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.5 (no band lower than 6.0); or
- TOEFL Paper-based test: 550 with a TWE 4.5; or
- TOEFL Internet-based test: score of 79 overall with minimum scores: Writing 21, Listening 12, Reading 13, Speaking 18; or
- Equivalent approved English test
Method of Application:
No application is required. Students who apply for a course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â October 13, 2017.
For more info, visitÂ Scholarship Link