Are you a young graduate interested in international relations? Are you curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Eritrea?
- A traineeship of up to 6 months within the Political, Press and Information (PPI) Section of the EU Delegation to Eritrea, starting in February 2024 , subject to budget availability.
- Assist in the organisation of activities of public diplomacy
- Assist in the organisation of meetings and events hosted at the Delegation
- Make documentary researches as necessary
- Assist the Head of the PPI section and the press officer in any other activity as needed
- Assist other staff of the delegation when requested
- Draft minutes of meetings
Qualifications or Special Requirements:
- Considering the current situation in the country, only applicants residing in Eritrea will be considered
- A degree in political science, international relations, law or economics, or a very strong proven background in one of those fields
- Very good knowledge of Eritrea’s history, institutional setting, legislation, and economy
- Tigrinya as mother language, and fluency in English. Knowledge of Arabic and French would be an asset
- Excellent drafting skills and capacity to translate complex texts
- Excellent knowledge of the standard IT tools: outlook, excel, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and flexibility to work in an international environment
Method of Application
Candidates must apply to the e-mail address email@example.com and send the following documents:
- A detailed standard Europass curriculum vitae (CV) https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/ (CVs in other format will not be considered)
- a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship
- and an application form
Please mention in the subject of your e-mail: Funded Traineeship – PPI Section
For More Information,
Application Deadline: December 15, 2023.