2023 Joint Japan World Bank Group Scholarship Program for Students in Developing Countries
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is open to exceptional students from developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts who are applying to a degree program in a development-related topic.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be a national of a World Bank member developing country;
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country;
- Be in good health;
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date;
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree;
- Be employed in development-related work in a paid full- time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
Number of Scholarship: Several
Value of Scholarship: The JJ/WBGSP scholarship provides annual awards to cover the cost of completing a master’s degree or its equivalent.
Duration of Scholarship: The proposed program of study should start during the academic year 2023/2024 for a maximum duration of two years.
Method of Application: Click HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 26th May 2023