2023 Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships at Newcastle University in UK
The Newcastle University (officially, the University of Newcastle), UK is offering scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are looking towards acquiring a degree program at the Institution. They are designed to reward students of any nationality who demonstrate the highest academic excellence and potential.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be domiciled in of one of the following countries: India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Thailand or Vietnam.
- have been offered a place to study on an eligible undergraduate or Master’s degree course at the University’s Newcastle city centre campus for the 2023/24 academic year
- be assessed as international for fee purposes.
NB Those applicants domiciled in Nigeria can only be considered if they have applied for one of the following, eligible courses:
- LLM Emerging Technologies and the Law
- LLM International Commercial Law
- MSc Accounting, Finance and Strategic Investment
- MSc International Business Management
- MSc Digital Business
- MA International Relations
- MA International Development and Education
- MSc Renewable Energy, Enterprise and Management
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
Number Of Awardees: 200
Value Of Scholarship: £4,000 tuition fee awards
Method of Application: Eligible candidates will automatically be considered for a Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship as part of their academic course application.
Application Deadline: Awards may be allocated early in the application cycle; early course applications are therefore encouraged.