2023/2024 Fully Funded Leventis Foundation Scholarships for Nigerian Students to Study in Greece
ALBA Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece, and the A.G. Leventis Foundation offer for the academic year 2023-2024:
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%), and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA Program in Athens, Greece.
- One (1) partial scholarship covering only tuition fees (60%) for the MSc in Finance Program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by student own funds.
ALBA Graduate Business School is an accredited, research-driven academic institution with international distinctions.
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st Class or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 4.0 or higher)
- Excellent command of English Language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
Applicants should APPLY at https://goacg.force.com/apply/ and include all official supplementary documents) by April 3rd, 2023
Contact Person: Ms Anna Vithoulka, Manager International Office, ALBA (email@example.com)
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: May 1, 2023.