The University of Bristol – UK is offering four scholarships of £65000 which must be used towards the cost of tuition fees for a one-year programme in the Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- Applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- Applicants must already hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) to start a one-year full-time master’s degree in September 2023.
- Applicants must gather all necessary supporting documents and upload them to the applicant portal.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CEFR – B2
- IELTS – 5.5
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postgraduate degree
Value of Awards: £6500
Number of Awards: Four
Eligible Field of Study:
- MSc Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MA Creative Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Method of Application: Applicants can start their postgraduate admission application online on the university portal. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
Application Deadline: 10 am (UK time) on Monday 24 April 2023.