Aston University is offering an amount of £10,000 towards tuition fees of selected students. This scholarship opportunity is jointly funded by Aston University with the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign and the British Council.
- You must have achieved the equivalent of a UK 2:1 degree qualification.
- You can provide the following certificates of ELTS and TOEFL to provide your English language ability.
- You must be citizens of the above mentioned countries
Eligible Countries: Egypt, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Kenya
Type: Postgraduate degree
Value of Awards: £10,000 towards tuition fees
Number of Awards: 1
Method of Application: The students are directed to log in to the official online portal of the university. No separate application for the scholarship is needed. The assessment criteria and deadlines are different for each country. Please make sure to read the instructions for your country carefully, and get in touch with the regional contact if you have any questions.
- Bangladesh; 20 April 2023 at 12 Noon BST
- Kenya: 23:59 BST on 15 May 2023
- Vietnam: 23:59 UK time on Friday 12 May 2023
- Egypt: 23:59 UK time on Friday 19th May 2023.