The University of Groningen is pleased to offer the Talent Grants for one-year programme Theology & Religious Studies. The Talent Grant is financed by the Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies. The scholarship is aimed at international students from OUTSIDE the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to pursue a degree in Theology and Religious Studies.
Eligibility: Candidates should:
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport and will not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
- Have obtained conditional admission to one of the three MA tracks in Theology and Religious Studies;
- Have excellent academic performance and grades during their bachelor/ undergraduate studies;
- Not have already obtained a master’s degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program;
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme;
- Confirm in writing their agreement with the of the grant when awarded with the Talent Grant.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master (MSc/MA/LL.M.)
Eligible Field of Study: Religion, Conflict and Globalization MA, Religion and Pluralism MA, Religion and Cultural Heritage MA, Religion, Health and Wellbeing MA.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value and Duration of Award: The grant is € 5.000,- and is awarded for a 1 year Master’s degree programme in Theology and Religious Studies
Method of Application: To apply for the Talent Grant, you should fill in the application form and add the following documents:
- Copy of your University of Groningen (conditional) admission letter to the MA Theology and Religious Studies programme from the Admission Board;
- Recommendation letter by a PhD or Professor from your current/last degree programme;
- Transcript of Records from your current/last degree programme;
- Letter of motivation (in Word) of a maximum of 500 words, in which you indicate why you believe you should be considered for this grant;
- Curriculum Vitae.
Please send the form and documents to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 1st March 2023