The Chinese Government Scholarship-High Level Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education, P.R.C., to support designated Chinese universities in enrolling outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants for master degree programs must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Exempt from tuition, accommodation on campus;
- Monthly allowance is offered as following:
- Master Degree Students: 3,000 CNY/month
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
Eligible Field of Study:
Method of Application: The applicants shall submit the application forms and materials by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to School of International Education, DUT from November 1, 2022 to February 20, 2023.
The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly, you are required to submit the soft documents in zip file to our email address, otherwise your application is canceled :
Submit your application documents to email@example.com in ZIP before the deadline.
Please name the email subject after ” DUT application number + passport last name + passport name” (example: 20221100001 + ABDUR + MUHAMMAD )
Application Deadline: 20th February 2023