Nanyang Technological University, Singapore is offering the Nanyang President’s Scholarships to interested applicants who are looking to acquire a scholarship opportunity at the Institution.
This scholarship program is designed to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a doctoral degree programme (PhD) at the Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must;
- have a First Class Honours degree or equivalent at Bachelor’s level
- have applied or applying to NUT
- have good academic records
Offered annually? Yes
To be taken at (country): Singapore
Eligible Countries: International; preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
Type: Full PhD scholarship.
Number Of Scholarships: Up to 30 NPGS awards to be offered
Value of Award: The NPGS award terms are:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of $3,000
- Conference allowance up to S$4,000 per financial year (April previous year to March current year).
- One-time IT allowance of $1500
- Annual grant of $500 for journal subscription or book purchase
- Thesis preparation allowance
- Priority will be given for subsidized campus accommodation
Duration of Program: Scholarship will last for 4 year
Method of Application: Click here to begin application process
Application Deadline: 31st December 2022.