TU Delft – Netherlands is providing a fully-funded scholarship opportunity to high achieving students who are interested in studying a degree program at the Institution.
Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships are financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen studied at TU Delft in the 1940’s and strongly believed technological developments will contribute to solving societal issues.
- Applicants must be an excellent international applicant admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in their bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university.
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): TU Delft, The Netherlands
Number of Awards: 2/3 per faculty
Value of Award: Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
Method of Application:
1. Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
2. Upload the Scholarship Application Form
3. Upload two reference letters
4. Upload the English language certificate
Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required).
Application Deadline: 1st December 2022 (23:59 CET)
For More Information, Visit The Official Website