American University of Beirut (AUB) in partnership with the MasterCard Foundation is offering scholarship opportunities to Individuals who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at AUB aims to prepare young people to be agents of change in their communities, countries, and regions. The program requires scholars to attend a series of workshops, courses, and fieldwork in addition to the courses for their degree.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must :
- be Africans
- be academically promising, financially disadvantaged, and have leadership skills
- have applied or applying to AUB
- have good academic records
Offered Annually: Yes
To be taken at (country): Lebanon
Type: Graduate and Undergraduate
Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan Africa
Value Of Scholarships: The MasterCard Foundation Scholars will be offered:
- Full-tuition scholarships
- Books and computer
- Living expenses
- Medical insurance
- Intensive preparatory courses and SAT courses (as needed)
- Close supervision and academic support
- Community engagement opportunities
Method of Application:
- Complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form after creating an account.
- Upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online application.
- Once you reach the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program box in the application, click on “Apply” in order to receive the financial survey link specific to this scholarship that needs to be filled and submitted before the application deadline.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Application Deadlines: 3rd November 2022
Award Provider: MasterCard Foundation