Curtin University is awarding the winning international students the Academic Scholarship to cover the tuition fee of the applied diploma, bachelor, or master programme.
A scholarship at Curtin Singapore can offer you great opportunities. It will enhance your learning experience through financial support so that you have the potential to graduate with skills and networks that will help you make tomorrow better.
- Applicants must identify as self-funding international students.
- Applicants need to have academic qualifications aligned with the applied programme to be admitted at Curtin.
- Applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 79
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Diploma, Bachelor, and Master
Value of Award: Tuition Fee
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application: Interested students must log in to the application set up by the university, OASIS, and carry out the application process. All successfully submitted international applications will be considered for the opportunity.
- Trimester 3A (November 2022) and
- Trimester 1A (February 2023)